Saturday, February 16, 2013

The First Contest!

From time to time, the Lance & Ringo Tails blog will host contests to help promote the latest tail.

As of Feb 15th, Tail One has been released and is available now in the Kindle Store.

To celebrate the occasion, the first contest will begin today! I'm giving away prizes to two winners.

The deadline: March 1, 2013

The prizes:

Bookmarks inspired by O Brother, What Art Thou?, Tail One of Lance & Ringo Tails. Each winner gets one set. I made them myself!


For winner #1

For winner #2


To enter this inaugural Lance & Ringo Tails contest, please follow the rules as outlined below.

CONTEST RULES:

Post a comment anywhere on the blog, and your name as it appears on your post will be entered into the drawing for a set of bookmarks. Two winners will be selected.

It's that simple! Multiple posts are permitted, meaning I will add your name into the drawing for every comment. You can comment on the blog posts themselves. You can comment on any of the pages: Welcome!, Contest and Buy e-Books.

You are permitted to post anonymously. Just be sure to put at least your first name in the comment itself. That way, if you are the winner, I will announce your name in another post and provide you with my email address so you can contact me to claim your prize.

How to comment: scroll to the bottom of a blog post or page, and you will see a white box with the heading, "Post A Comment." Or you will see a phrase such as "No Comments" or "1 comment" with a link to click. That opens the white box. Once you type your comment and your name, you will see a drop down box to select an account such as Google, or you can select "Anonymous" at the bottom. If you do not want to create an account from the list available, or don't already have one, select "Anonymous," but don't forget to type your name in the post! Then click "Publish" and your comment should appear momentarily.

See the Contest page for more info about the prizes.


Note: Please keep all comments G-rated, or I may choose to delete them and you will not be entered in the contest. Any comments from spammers will be deleted.

4 comments:

  1. Bria here just testing out the comment posting process to make sure it's as easy as I just described. And it is! Good luck to those who enter the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the "electronic publishing" of the first book. I will have to get it for my wife's kindle.
    -J. Heer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bria! Congratulations on the short stories! I am gunning for a bookmark.. they look adorable! :)
    -C. Barkley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I love it. I hope you get tons of comments. My new zombie short story will be free this weekend through Monday, the 25th of Feb. Wishing you all the success.
    JG Michaels, author of The Cord Wheaton Saga.

    ReplyDelete